It could be that you have learnt a lot about Chinas bulletproof clothing and now interested to know more about pepper spray products. You need to make a well informed purchase to benefit from the product and ensure knowing what is in your hand. Going through some FAQs can help you to get the details.
FAQs on pepper spray product
- How is pepper spray pronounced correctly?
- The correct way to spell pepper spray is “Pepper Spray”.
- How does it function?
- This product is designed to be used effortlessly to spray it on the attacker’s face, thus causing great pain like burning of the skin, mouth and eyes. Once the spray is used on a particular region, the mucous membranes present in the region tend to swell immediately due to its quick reaction. Thus, the attacker will find it difficult to breathe. Moreover, the veins present in the eyes start to swell, thereby causing they eyes to close, thus resulting in flow of tears. You can get to know more by discussing with the experts at https://www.ldpoliceequipment.com/.
- Scoville Heat Units (SHU) – What to know about it?
- Hotness of the chilli peppers is measured by the Scoville scale. It is rather defined as the capsicum amount present. Here, capsicum is considered to be a chemical compound which when used on the human body starts to stimulate the skin’s chemo receptor-nerve endings, especially mucous membranes. SHU indicates the capsicum amount present. Common green pepper is known to have 0 SHU while Anaheim pepper has 500-2,500 SHU. Jalapeno pepper has 2,500-8,000 SHU. Cayenne and Tabasco has also similar SHU of around 30,000 & 50,000. Naga Jolokia is however, considered to be the hottest pepper that is ever known to man with SHI of 800,000 & 1,041,000. Hence, pepper sprays having 2,000,000 is said to carry that punch. Pure capsicum has 15,000,000 to 16,000,000 SHU. Similarly when buying Chinas bulletproof helmet, you should check out its quality.
- How much pepper percent is present in the spray?
- Usually, it is rated at 2,000,000 SHU and is around 17%. However, it might vary with the pepper spray manufacturer.
- What is the duration of its effects?
- Its effects last around 20 to 30 minutes good enough for the user to defend herself. A stun gun also provides similar effect.
- Why to invest in a pepper spray?
- As a woman, it is always better to take adequate precaution than being sorry later on. Carrying a pepper spray is likely to boost confidence in yourself and allow you to venture out at any time without any worry. Security guards in high tension areas can be provided with Bullet proof plate to enhance their safety. It also helps save life and offers peace of mind. Such tools do offer the user with the knock down power and to overcome the attacker easily and effortlessly.
Getting to know the details about pepper spray products and China Bullet proof plate can help you to make a wise purchase.